Saturday, May 06, 2006

Our daughter Brittany has been pressuring me to write something about her so here you go Britt...

Britt is 12 going on 21. She's a very mature and responsible young lady. All in all a good kid, with a lot of friends, a social life that never quits, a great babysitter AND someone who really likes to make other people feel special.

If I could change one thing about Britt, it would only be that I'd want to turn the clock back to when she was 3 or 4 and liked to give me lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses. She doesn't do that anymore and I kind of miss it, even though she's growing up. Oh yeah... I'd like to make her a clean freak where she couldn't stand to have a messy room or bathroom.

When it's all said and done, Britt is a great kid and I'm glad to have her just the way she is ... even when she makes me crazy!!

Have a great week Britt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know that I am so a clean freak... I go around telling people to clean there desks at school... my room and bathroom are messy just because I dotn have time to clean them... Besides whats the point of putting away my make-up and iron if Im gonna use them in the morning and I am going to sleep in my bed that night, so it will be in the same comforibal posision as i left it (dont mind my spelling) alright

anyways I love my dad even tho we fight lots

Tim Schindel said...

Ahhh... yes... the "lawyer" in her... Ideally, I think that Britt's dream job would be to work as a lawyer in a shopping mall!!

D said...

She is the bestest babysitter in the whole wide world.
Don't ever leave me Britt!
(hurry up and get your drivers license though, ok)