Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Website - Temporary Address

Hi again - I knew there was something that I missed. The website is also live, although the address is temporary because hosting with homestead is a bit "price". I think what they do is prey on people like me who don't know how to build a site. Homestead makes it easy to build a site that looks reasonably good and then you fall in love with what you've done. Once that happens, you're willing to lay out over twice what normal hosting fees are to "keep your site".

The address is www.leadinginfluence.homestead.com until I find someone who can build a site in front page, net fusion or some other application that will allow me to come in and edit easily. Any takers?? No pressure... You've got 23 days to save the ministry $250!! If you want to help (and can actually build a site..., you can get me at ptim@telus.net)

Thanks!!

Tim

No comments: