Thursday, March 01, 2007

What's that smell??

It's been a while since I've posted anything about my family on the blog, but this was just too good to pass up. If you've been checking in for a while, you'll know that our dog had puppies in January and that it's been a bit like Petland at our house. The last of the puppies left on Saturday. That means that Zoe (our yellow lab...) is VERY DUE for a bath.

When I walked past her the other day, I looked at her and said "You smell!" Tyler (our youngest - 9) turned around and said, no Dad, it's me. I haven't had a bath in a long time!

Needless to say - he had one shortly after!!

Thanks for checking in. It means a lot to know you are there!

Tim

4 comments:

Louise said...

WHAT!? You mean it's too late to get the boys a puppy?

Lana said...

LOL

Janice said...

I remember the wonderful smell of little boys! Last weekend Bruce, Danica, the gandkids and I went to the very wet playground at the elementary school here. I looked around at the massive puddles and could smell my grade one classroom in March in Prince George. Wet sweaty kids in damp socks and jeans have their own special aroma. My favirute smell is freshly bathed kids in clean flannel jammies. Enough rambling. I am glad you have enough time to be at home smelling your kids. Hope to see you soon.

Janice said...

Please excuse the spelling error. The one thing I dislike about this program is the inability to go back and edit your comment after you hit the publish button.