Monday, April 30, 2007

Twas the Night Before the Breakfast

It's the night before the big day and we are in our hotel room winding down for the night. Barb is doing some reading while I finished off my talk for tomorrow. She hasn't turned a page in about 20 minutes and I'm pretty sure her eyes are closed. I'll ask her how the book was later...

I am nearly ready. There's nothing left to do now but have a good sleep so that we are well rested for an exciting day tomorrow. We are completely full and even have a waiting list which is kind of cool, except if you are on the list! The miracles that continue to happen here are amazing. We've gone to 11 MLA's for the morning which speaks of the favor that God has placed on us. We have been so blessed!

We had a great day today. Barb came with me to the Legislature for the first time. We were introduced to the house and made to "feel welcome". While we were there, we got a voicemail from our hotel saying that an anonymous person had paid for a second night for us so that we wouldn't have to move out in the morning. THANKS, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!

I spent the afternoon with a friend who is a real champion for the ministry. His church, Glad Tidings Church in Armstrong, BC is actually praying for 48 hours straight for our breakfast tomorrow. What an incredible bunch of people! We went to Question Period today. He'd never been there before so it's always very interesting (and sometimes entertaining) as it was today.

While we were doing that, Barb went shopping and got some new clothes for tomorrow. I'm getting kind of groggy now, so I'm heading off to bed. I'll tell you all about tomorrow, tomorrow!

Have a good one!


Tim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe a "love thy neighbor" reminder, will remind MLAs of the disgrace that they sometimes let question period become. Good on you Tim, a tough job.