Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another one of THOSE days...

Monday was a fantastic day! Barb and I were hosting the ID School of Ministry class from Bible Truth Church in Kamloops and I spent the morning sharing and teaching a course for them. After lunch we went to the Legislature for Question Period. While there, I made contact (via waving and hand signals) with an MLA. (He was doing the waving, I was just nodding as I grasped what he was saying.)


After the session we went to his office where he told me that he had some work for me. There are currently 4 MLA's encountering significant health challenges and he felt that a prayer meeting would be in order. As a result we scheduled a chapel service to meet together with his colleagues to pray for their peers.

As you might appreciate, I am thrilled about this development as it is what I have been waiting for. Although I am concerned for the MLA's who are encountering sickness and health challenges, I am convinced that God wants to do something spectacular for them as well as for those who care about them. The next few days will be busy making arrangements and plans for that time together.

I'll be sending specifics as to how you can participate via our email list. If you would like to be a part of that group, please use the link to the right to be added to our list.

No comments: