Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We Made It!

I'm thrilled to report that based on donations in hand and a few 'the cheque is in the mail' promises, we have been able to purchase the Amazing Grace DVD's. I ordered them yesterday and should have them by Friday. We will distribute them next week.

The owner of the Christian Book store here just grinned at me when I walked in the door yesterday to place the order. He's been a real help to us and I'm very appreciative.

On another note, I was in Kamloops for the weekend and just want to acknowledge Pastor Darrell Helquist and Full Gospel Tabernacle. In addition to allowing me to preach, the church was very generous towards the ministry. I was blessed to be there.

This week, I'm at Victoria Chinese Pentecostal Church. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: