Monday, May 05, 2008

From Toronto

Hi Everyone - greetings from the 18th floor of the Hilton in Toronto. (Relax, I got a screaming deal on www.hotwire.com that cost me less than staying at Super 8) I'm in Toronto attending a conference for a few days. Yesterday I preached for someone I really admire. His name is Murray Lincoln. Murray is an amazing person who I see as a real trail blazer and pioneer. In addition to being a fantastic pastor and leader, he's also a carver, handyman and writer. I'm posting a link to his latest blog post. I hope you enjoy it.

http://northviewchurch.blogspot.com/2008/05/48-hours-of-victories-and-five-victors.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're staying at the Hilton eh. Paris says, "Thanks for your support." Hee, hee.

Tim Schindel said...

I think you're jealous... :-)