Monday, August 11, 2008

What happens after the Olympics??

We are in full blown Olympic fever at our house. We are having a lot of fun making up stories about how I used to do those things before I grew up. I was just telling Tyler how I gave up the highbar to try the rings when he shared the funniest story with me.

When he was getting ready to run in the city finals this year, someone asked his teacher where you competed after the city's if you did well. Here's what his teacher told him...

If you do well in the city finals, you go to the regional finals.




If you do well there you go to the Provincials.

If you do well there, you go to the Nationals.

If you do well there you go to the Worlds.

If you do well there you go to the Olympics.

If you do well there...






you become a teacher...

No comments: