Monday, June 25, 2012

Exactly What I Needed

I was on my way to lunch in the Dining Room when an MLA waved me over to his table.  When I was close enough to have a conversation he began to tell me how perfect the daily MLA prayer was for him that day.  I had no idea what was happening in his life on that particular day, but someone, somewhere, several weeks earlier was inspired to write a prayer that was exactly what he needed on that particular day.  Later on, he stood in Question Period and I understood exactly why the prayer was a fit for him on that day. 

This particular prayer so impacted him that on at least 3 other occasions over the next week, both privately and publicly he expressed his appreciation.  I love it when we have this kind of impact.

The Bible tells us that we should pray for those who govern over us.  PrayBC is a tool that helps you do that on a daily basis.  The prayer is delivered to your inbox every Monday to Friday night and is there for you in the morning.
Our team of writers and editors ensure that they are easy to pray and that you can do it anywhere.  To join the PrayBC team, visit  www.praybc.blogspot.com and add your name to our email list. You’ll start receiving prayers the next day.

No comments: