Sunday, December 11, 2016

Partner in Something Exciting!

Last Christmas my kids pooled their resources and gave me the kind of gift that took my breath away when I opened it. Their gift exceeded anything that I had expected of them.  I’m enjoying a delicious cup of coffee made by that very gift as I write this.

2016 feels a bit like God decided that this would be the year that He would take my breath away in terms of what He would do in, for and through Leading Influence. 

There’s not enough space to tell all the stories, but our biggest leaps forward have been to add Jason Goertzen to a full time role with us in BC, welcoming Dr. Scott Francis to our Saskatchewan role, while I have taken on the exciting opportunity to establish our work in Toronto this fall where we are being very well received!  Today, our ministry footprint extends from Victoria to Toronto and we have the unique privilege of serving and supporting leaders whose decisions affect the day to day lives of over 60% of Canadians.

This year has taught me that God delights in responding to the combination of vision, faith and sacrifice and it’s exciting to experience God’s response!

Leading Influence wouldn’t be here without your much-appreciated support and partnership!  2016 has stretched us financially and we need your help this year more than most as we look towards starting 2017 in a strong position.  As you consider any year end giving that you might do, we would be grateful if you remembered us!  As always, you can give online by clicking here.  (You will be taken to our CanadaHelps page) or you can mail to:

Leading Influence
626 Blanshard St
Victoria, BC V8W 3G6


From all of us at Leading Influence, have a very merry Christmas!

No comments: